FORWARD C5 CORING DRILL RIG
FORWARD Coring Drill Rig C5 is compact and equipped with a lot of useful and practical functions. Careful designing and strict quality control guarantee excellent technical parameters and high degree of reliability of FORWARD coring drill rigs of C series.
Coring Drill Rig C5 is mobile and stable during operation. Drill Rig is equipped with hydraulic components by the well-known American and European manufacturers, powerful feed system, main winch by Rexroth (Germany) and diesel engine by DEUTZ (Germany), that all make the drilling process the most efficient.
Telescoping mast and lifting supports ensure easy operation. The modern design with safety features such as safety guards and emergency stop buttons makes the rig user-friendly and safe to operate.
TECHNICAL FEATURES FORWARD C5
- Drill head with direct drive from hydraulic cylinder ensure stability during drilling process, as well as more accurate and reliable pressure regulation while drilling with pressure increase or decrease.
- Drill head is suitable for drilling with rods of B-P series, rods diameter is from 55,5mm to 114,3mm, inner diameter from main axle is 121mm.
- Patented jaws with chuck and hydraulic opening/spring closing function insure fail-safe operation. Spring clap and disk chuck clutch drill rods securely.
- There is a function of lateral displacement of the drill head.
- Mast is installed in working position for drilling using two hydraulic cylinders, which are equipped with balancing valves to increase security.
- Rigid design of the mast provides superior performance and reliability even under the toughest geological conditions. Separate allocation of operator work place and mast lift/ extend control valve seriously reduces malfunction probability during work.
- Hydraulic hoses transporter excludes hoses’ damage probability during operation.
- The telescopic mast ensures the reliability of drilling. The underside end of the drilling mast anchors the ground surface while drilling, providing additional stability. While transportation the mast can be moved to center of gravity of the rig for more safety.
- While transportation the operator panel is in closed position in order to avoid breakdowns.
- The operator panel is equipped with non-fixing control joysticks, which provide additional safety for the operator. Drilling and rotation joystick with friction damper and non-fixing hoist joystick provide convenience and safe operation. There is auto alarm function for low level of hydraulic oil.
- Fiberglass hood provides excellent sound and heat insulation. Hood tilts with two fixing hydraulic props, which ensure easy access to maintenance of engine and hydraulic system.
- Hydraulic pumps are directly connected to PTO-driven auxiliary pump, ensuring easy maintenance.
OIL COOLING RADIATOR
- Separately located radiator is equipped with fan adjustment function according to environment temperature.
- Radiators placed along increase the hydraulic oil’s cooling efficiency. The drill head is equipped with a separate radiator section.
- Mounting of main winch on mast minimizes coring drill rig’s vibration.
- Crawler chassis of the drill rig is equipped with hydraulic motors of Korean production, which guarantee high operation quality.